We finally had some time off last weekend and decided to go on a trip to a small town called "Furano". It's only about a 3-hour drive away from Sapporo, but the area feels vastly different than the concrete jungle I'm used to. There's a lot of farmland in Hokkaido -- moreso as you stretch your travel-range. Furano is famous for its beautiful lavender fields. Some of the lavender fields are so big, they sweep over the horizon. We were a bit too early to see these fields, but I managed to get a few shots of nature while we were there. We hit up a couple of natural hotspring baths during our weekend, but I couldn't really bring myself to take pictures... especially considering that a naked dude taking pictures of other naked dudes might be considered umm, a bit weird. Japan sure is a conservative society, isn't it?
Enjoy the photos.
2 comments:
Great photos Rex - but it looks like England - rolling hills, green hedgerows, ploughed fields - you sure you are in Japan! Enjoying your blog.
nice photos Rex
-bo-
Post a Comment